• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
49 49

61,416 posts in this topic

My books are starting to arrive. The 18 I needed and bought thanks to Qualitycomix, the other three are upgrades to replace some what are now undercopies.

ff.jpg

ff003.jpg

ff002.jpg

Beautiful book has a printer's crease that is noticable due to the reflection from scanner. No actual color loss in hand. I hate scanners sometimes.

ff001.jpg

My books are starting to arrive. The 18 I needed and bought thanks to Qualitycomix, the other three are upgrades to replace some what are now undercopies.

ff.jpg

ff003.jpg

ff002.jpg

Beautiful book has a printer's crease that is noticable due to the reflection from scanner. No actual color loss in hand. I hate scanners sometimes.

ff001.jpg

All awesome books

(worship) (worship) :o :o holy craap!!! are those yours?

hm

(shrug) are they his?

They're mine. Jeffro must've found them in my "Nedors on Parade" thread in the GA forum.

I wish they were mine. :((worship)

EDIT - I just realized I posted those in the wrong thread. What a freakin' dumbarse I am. :tonofbricks:lol:(

Apologies to nearmint for my dumbasshatery. :foryou:

Edited by Jeffro