• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

BEAUTIFUL Adventure! What colors! :cloud9:

Found this today at an antique store for $9! It is almost impossible to find this book. I almost fell over when I saw it on top of a small pile of comics! Gotta love Montana, this wouldn't have lasted a second in a major city.

2035979444_572a81542c_o.jpg

Theres something very wrong with the knowing look in the kid's eyes...especially as he's holding Chuck's Woody! :o

Edited by Goonchild

Found this today at an antique store for $9! It is almost impossible to find this book. I almost fell over when I saw it on top of a small pile of comics! Gotta love Montana, this wouldn't have lasted a second in a major city.

That should be in the Double Entendre thread! The kid's holding a big log that appears to be comics out of the Rifleman's crotch. :o Also, why does the kid have his finger nails painted black?? Nowadays I could understand, but back then...???

That should be in the Double Entendre thread! The kid's holding a big log that appears to be comics out of the Rifleman's crotch. :o Also, why does the kid have his finger nails painted black?? Nowadays I could understand, but back then...???

wouldn't surprise me if that book is either in the "double entendre" thread twice, or one of the first ten books listed. or both. it's a ridiculous cover by any measure

Holding the Rifleman's LOG........

Holding the Rifleman's LOG........

Old Lucas/Chuck sure was packin'.