• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,157 posts in this topic

Hey Jack, I meant to mention I grew up with that mighty atom comic, so I have always loved it. My mom got one when she was in highschool or something like that, so it was always around the house. :cloud9:

I wonder whether she saw the film. I don't remember ever seeing it.

It's an interesting promo book. I should have another copy of it kicking around, but I'd have to dig for it. I can't figure out why he's the Mighty Atom instead of the Mighty Electron.

Funny that there's a Magazine Enterprises character named Mighty Atom. Originally co-starred with the Pixies, and a later version (DeCarlo art??) sported the same pompadour as Big Boy and Vitaman.

Jack

Just a little but I got it at a decent price and it's one of the harder books to find in 9.4 or higher so I said what the hell. Plus it fills a hole in my SA X-Men upgrade. (thumbs u

(thumbs u Thats how it's played for a good completist. You know a good book is a rarity, you go with the best available copy when it comes up.

GA thinking is applicable to SA collecting.