• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

gsdracula298oww.jpg

And that has to do with the X-Men how? :baiting:

Hey Josh, I collect Giant Size Marvels as well. :gossip:

:o First I find out Danny is buying Marvel Bronze Age #1's and now this. At least you were smart and picked up that X-Men 32. :whistle:

Finish your stint in AA yet? :baiting:

gsdracula298oww.jpg

:o First I find out Danny is buying Marvel Bronze Age #1's and now this. At least you were smart and picked up that X-Men 32. :whistle:

No I drank from 11:30am to 7:00pm yesterday. They gave me some free bottles at work.

Edited by Mephisto

gsdracula298oww.jpg

No I drank from 11:30am to 7:00pm yesterday. They gave me some free bottles at work.

:(

gsdracula298oww.jpg

I work 7pm-5am Mon-Thurs so it's basically like I started late at night and not in the morning.

gsdracula298oww.jpg

I work 7pm-5am Mon-Thurs so it's basically like I started late at night and not in the morning.

Oh well then, that's different. doh!

MarvelZombiesminimates09.jpg

Easily the best idea I've seen so far for the Mini Mates! (They just don't do anything for me (shrug) )

thanks!

mini-mates didn't really do anything for me before, but when I saw zombie mini-mates, I jumped all over it.