• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

adventure130.jpg

Just picked this up for another Sig. Series books at the Phx Con. going for the Nostalgia factor and having Lou Ferrigno sign it.

Nice book, BrianR. Just make sure to bring enough cash for his sig, I had to fork over sums of money just for a sig and a photo op from Lou.

Whoa! I was hoping for the $25.00 range. I don't know if its worth it in that case. May just keep the book as is in my collection

$6.00(book) + $100(sig) + $30? (cgc) = too much

Edited by BrianR

I was thinking he was pretty generous as long as you bought one of his books at $25-35. He would sign the book and pose for a pic or sign an item.....

It had been a couple of years, though......

At mega-com in orlando last year he sat by himself most of friday. It was kinda sad since I had followed Lou when I was into weight lifting in the 70's. Back then he would have been mobbed walking down the street.

He asked if he could cut in front of me in line at the concession stand in San Diego a few years ago.

I thought about saying no, but what are you gonna do, take the risk that he might Hulk out right then and there?

He asked if he could cut in front of me in line at the concession stand in San Diego a few years ago.

I thought about saying no, but what are you gonna do, take the risk that he might Hulk out right then and there?

lol

Should have told him yes as long as he signed something for free. He probably would have just went to the back of the line lol.

I was thinking he was pretty generous as long as you bought one of his books at $25-35. He would sign the book and pose for a pic or sign an item.....

It had been a couple of years, though......

I also got one of his fitness books, as well as a photo op & sig. It may have been around $25-$40 combined.