• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

11 books made their way back from CGC today. 2 graded lower than I thought, but 1 graded higher, so not too bad I guess.

AmazingSpider-Man238FCCGC.jpg

AmazingSpider-Man298FCCGC.jpg

DCSpecialSeries16FCCGC.jpg

I thought this Hulk 340 was going to be a 9.8. It's much nicer in hand than the Watchmen below, but what can you do.

IncredibleHulk340FCCGC.jpg

Transformers76FCCGC.jpg

Transformers79FCCGC.jpg

Transformers80FCCGC.jpg

This Watchmen I thought was a 9.6 Woohoo!

Watchmen1FCCGC.jpg

WebofSpider-Man1FCCGC.jpg

I thought this Wolverine was a 9.8

Wolverine1FCCGC2.jpg

Wolverine1LSFCCGC.jpg

All in all, not too bad of a return. It was like a late Christmas gift. :cloud9:

dude amazing books! can I borrow you're credit card for a while cause like you must be rich to get all those at once :D

Thanks synch. And no, not rich (yet) especially with the bloodbath in the stock market lately. As to the cost of the books, they all came pretty cheap. The ASM 238 cost $15, the ASM 298 I bought new, DC Special Series was $25, Hulk 340 I bought new (along with 6 other copies, of which I have only graded one other that came back a 9.8 as this one should have too), Transformers were fairly cheap but I don't recall what I paid for them, Web of Spider-Man I bought a dozen copies when I was 13 for 15 cents each, Wolverine 1 bought new, and Wolverine Limited 1 was bought a set of 10 issues from the limited series for $80.

You are going to get alot of money for that transformers 80 (worship)

I was rolling the dice on that issue hoping it was a 9.8 (it looked like it from the scan) and looks like it paid off. I'm curious how much I can get for it, though.

You are going to get alot of money for that transformers 80 (worship)

I was rolling the dice on that issue hoping it was a 9.8 (it looked like it from the scan) and looks like it paid off. I'm curious how much I can get for it, though.

If you're not in a rush to sell it, I'd wait for the transformers 2 hype to start to sell it ...

I just got these today, and added these ASM's to my registry set.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Edited by spiderman-on-tilt

Just got these in today. Won them from Heritage on my birthday on November 28. From the Fantastic Frank Collection.

slosh22698w.jpg

slosh22998w.jpg

Nice books Jim, but.....

Those aren't Don Rosa Peds :baiting:

Sweet Books Guys.

I just got in two books today. THANKS NICK!!!

One for my FF collection (a pence copy)

adventure131.jpg

and another sweet book my first PC book.

a24.jpg

Edited by BrianR