• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,135 posts in this topic

Great Start! :applause:

"nothing special" ~ these are now YOURS ~ that's what I like most about mine (thumbs u

What is your main focus, other than getting back into comics as a whole? (shrug)

Woot woot! Got my first ebay books in today.

Nothing special compared to most of the books in this thread, but it's the start of my new collection so I'm psyched. :cloud9:

Ebay012009.jpg

Great Start! :applause:

"nothing special" ~ these are now YOURS ~ that's what I like most about mine (thumbs u

What is your main focus, other than getting back into comics as a whole? (shrug)

Woot woot! Got my first ebay books in today.

Nothing special compared to most of the books in this thread, but it's the start of my new collection so I'm psyched. :cloud9:

Ebay012009.jpg

Thanks! (thumbs u

Well, I'm sort of all over the place I guess. Copper Marvel, DC 52 pagers, random Marvel bronze I have an affinity for, some dc silver age.

I don't have a set goal, just enjoying the books. :)

I have wanted a copy of this book ever since I met George Evans back in 1989. This one is the best known. I bought it from Bill Hughes in his last auction. Bill owned both Crowley's, but he said that this one was the better of the two. The other one was auctioned in the last Heritage Signature, but he said it was more of a 9.2 in a 9.4 slab. I appreciated his honesty.

They don't get much better than this one to me.

There is a small piece of foam trapped inside the slab at the "D" in Death. It will get re-slabbed as I know it will drive me nuts looking at it.

Classic book to me.

Scott

SSS4.1.jpg

SSS4.2.jpg