• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,073 posts in this topic

Uh.... Jim. You are aware you aren't supposed to show the "other" grading company's books on these threads right (tsk) ? Retake the pic without the label showing and repost it :thumbsup:

Edited by djpinkpanther67

OOOPS. I had forgotten.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Uh....Jim. That means you should GO BACK and edit the post to REMOVE the offending pic... :foryou:

Two new books from two first class gentlemen.The Avengers is from Doug at www.pedigreecomics.com and the T.O.S. is from Blazing Bob at www.highgradecomics.com.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

AV3F.jpg[/img]

tos52cgc.jpg[/img]

Great Books. I love the Adventure 75 as well!

Huh...you know what...in ALL the years that I've been on these boards, I have NEVER checked out this thread! Dagnabit.

Some nice books!

Well, here's my contribution. Although a couple have left my possesion this past week, these were all from my latest submission to the Florida gang!

In a couple weeks, I think I'll have back my silver age stuff.

Amaz. SM 67, Avengers 96, Inc. Hulk 107, 115, 161 & 169 & 171 (last 3 bronze, I know)...

And Batman bronze.... Detective 395 & 403

wolverine150.jpg

gambit16.jpg

advsuperman500.jpg

wd35.jpg

sm150-1.jpg

thor337.jpg

hulk7.jpg

hulk5.jpg

hulk11.jpg

hulk12.jpg

hulk25.jpg

hulk33.jpg

hulk4.jpg

genx63.jpg

hulk210.jpg

hulk200.jpg

hulk194.jpg

post yesterday in SA forum but :acclaim:

AF15.jpg

(worship):applause:

Thomas, I've been unable to avoid noticing that you are going to add every new Green River to your signature, along with banners and other assorted visual clutter. So we here at the Green River Pedigree Visual Database have decided to make life a little simpler for both you and your fellow boardies...by awarding you.....

YOUR VERY OWN BRAND NEW 2008 GREEN RIVER DATABASE GALLERY!!!

We apologize for the lack of links to big scans....those will be added shortly. If there is any data you find inaccurate, please let us know asap! Carry on!

The Management

post yesterday in SA forum but :acclaim:

AF15.jpg

(worship):applause:

Thomas, I've been unable to avoid noticing that you are going to add every new Green River to your signature, along with banners and other assorted visual clutter. So we here at the Green River Pedigree Visual Database have decided to award you.....

YOUR VERY OWN BRAND NEW 2008 GREEN RIVER DATABASE GALLERY!!!

We apologize for the lack of links to big scans....those will be added shortly. If there is any data you find inaccurate, please let us know asap! Carry on!

The Management

:roflmao: