• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

lol

(thumbs u

But I think you showed that one already. I've not seen enough single-digit Superboys to be able to confuse them from one another

lol

(thumbs u

But I think you showed that one already. I've not seen enough single-digit Superboys to be able to confuse them from one another

I showed it in the GA forums, it's a recent Heritage win. I put it here because you baited me :banana:

lol

(thumbs u

I showed it in the GA forums, it's a recent Heritage win. I put it here because you baited me :banana:

Whatever I can do to get people to put up rare copies of great books...

lol

(thumbs u

Killer books as always!

You gotta start posting more of your sweet books in this thread. Very nice pick up :applause:

ditto :headbang:

Thanks guys! Did you see the Blonde Phantom that I won from ComicConnect?

BlondePhantom14.jpg

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Purchased these from Ze-Man.

Well purchased the 414 and he threw in the 420 to compensate for a shipping problem.

Great guy and was a nice surprise.

tec414.jpg

I love Adams and I love lighthouses so when I saw he had this available I jumped on it!

tec240.jpg

More Adams goodness.