• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

You gotta start posting more of your sweet books in this thread. Very nice pick up :applause:

ditto :headbang:

Thanks guys! Did you see the Blonde Phantom that I won from ComicConnect?

BlondePhantom14.jpg

That's a cool torture cover :applause:

Got this in today:

CaptainAmericavol5CGC21.jpg

As a big Cap collector (especially of the current series), this fills in a hole in my run that I've had for a while. This is a super tough issue to find in high grade.

Purchased these from Ze-Man.

Well purchased the 414 and he threw in the 420 to compensate for a shipping problem.

Great guy and was a nice surprise.

tec414.jpg

I love Adams and I love lighthouses so when I saw he had this available I jumped on it!

tec240.jpg

More Adams goodness.

very nice 52 pagers :thumbsup:

Purchased these from Ze-Man.

Well purchased the 414 and he threw in the 420 to compensate for a shipping problem.

Great guy and was a nice surprise.

tec414.jpg

I love Adams and I love lighthouses so when I saw he had this available I jumped on it!

tec240.jpg

More Adams goodness.

Never saw those covers before. Very nice.

I set a personal goal this year to obtain EVERY "major key" book that I possibly could from 1980-current and be able to offer them for sale this year at Wizard World Chicago, a very daunting task indeed! And yes, I know, what qualifies as a "major key"?! Well, with this most recent purchase, and in my own opinion, I only have 2 books left in that search for greatness, but this one has been checked off the list....

ScannedImage-3-2.jpg[/img]

I set a personal goal this year to obtain EVERY "major key" book that I possibly could from 1980-current and be able to offer them for sale this year at Wizard World Chicago, a very daunting task indeed! And yes, I know, what qualifies as a "major key"?! Well, with this most recent purchase, and in my own opinion, I only have 2 books left in that search for greatness, but this one has been checked off the list....

Sweet copy, Brad. Congrats :applause: What else is left on your list?

TMNT #1 and Albedo #2....perfectly obtainable and pretty much readily available, but unfortunately WAAAAAAAAAAAAY too expensive for the moment, but you never know...... (shrug)

TMNT #1 and Albedo #2....perfectly obtainable and pretty much readily available, but unfortunately WAAAAAAAAAAAAY too expensive for the moment, but you never know...... (shrug)

Doesn't Andy have an Albedo 2 :baiting:

Curious as to what your list might be. hm

Not counting variants, which can be IMPOSSIBLE to keep up with, you can pretty much name any regular printed key from 80-now and I most likely have it, many with duplicates. Again, I am speaking of "major keys", and the list will definately differ from person to person. I came up with my own personal list and only have TMNT #1 and Albedo #2 left to complete my quest! Good times!!! :banana:

Doesn't Andy have an Albedo 2 :baiting:

Yeah, but that is his keeper. He will be BURIED with that book for sure!

Curious as to what your list might be. hm

Not counting variants, which can be IMPOSSIBLE to keep up with, you can pretty much name any regular printed key from 80-now and I most likely have it, many with duplicates. Again, I am speaking of "major keys", and the list will definately differ from person to person. I came up with my own personal list and only have TMNT #1 and Albedo #2 left to complete my quest! Good times!!! :banana:

Does this mean I don't get to know what is on your list? :(