• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

Just got this today from ebay...a Mr. Josh Geppi.I always liked these Harvey's when I was a kid and this one was very reasonable.A cool pink cover although probably not politically correct by today's standards.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

stumbo2.jpg

Just got this today from ebay...a Mr. Josh Geppi.I always liked these Harvey's when I was a kid and this one was very reasonable.A cool pink cover although probably not politically correct by today's standards.GOD BLESS...

Hey, I just won a book from him too! A Harvey File Copy of Nutty Comics #4 CGC 9.0

Haven't received it yet though...

stumbo2.jpg

Love it Jimbo. (thumbs u

stumbo2.jpg

Love it Jimbo. (thumbs u

Use to read this and Hot Stuff as a kid. If you look even the dead whales are smiling :)

stumbo2.jpg

I remember that book like it was yesterday...I would have been 6 at the time...who could forget that great cover ...mmmm fried whales.... :cloud9: