• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,136 posts in this topic

Captain Lowgrade is back again with a book that just arrived. But hey - it's an old label and it fit my budget, and it's like Thor #4, man! :banana:

JIM86.jpg

How is this book only a 4.0 ? It looks to be a higher grade than that. (shrug)

It a beauty!

Edited by mjacobs8

Captain Lowgrade is back again with a book that just arrived. But hey - it's an old label and it fit my budget, and it's like Thor #4, man! :banana:

How is this book only a 4.0 ? It looks to be a higher grade than that. (shrug)

It a beauty!

Thanks! Standard accumulation of defects, I believe. Back looks nice with sharp corners, but the spine has some nicks and the front corners have minor creases, plus a handful on NCB dings and creases throughout that show up when the book is angled. In spite of that, it presents better than some 5.0-6.0s I've seen.

Incidentally, I bought another copy of this about two weeks ago (bad scan, sorry!):

FF14.jpg

That's pretty funny-- a late 70's Warner Bros. subsidiary publishing Marvel books.

Edited by silverandbronze