• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,135 posts in this topic

Wow! I'm so happy to get one of the harder to find in grade Turoks, for my collection.....NOT! :(

See anything familiar?

It is an issue :sorry:

Its also a big issue (to me at least) with 52 pagers that are put inside the double size wells. Too much room to move around and all.

Wow! I'm so happy to get one of the harder to find in grade Turoks, for my collection.....NOT! :(

See anything familiar?

Ouch :tonofbricks:

I'm done! This was "the straw that broke the camels back" for me. Too much money wasted trying to obtain high grade books for my registry set only to have them arrive at a lower grade because of SCS. Makes me sick to my stomach. :sick: Starting this weekend, im going to start selling it all on eBay and start focusing on my Halloween, postcard collection.

After a 15 year quest, I have finally secured a nice high grade VF copy of Star Spangled War Stories #90 - start of the "War that Time Forgot" series, with a great Andru/Esposito cover.

There is also a great little Mademoiselle Marie gem by Novick.

Bill

SSWS_90.jpg

See anything familiar?

I'm done! This was "the straw that broke the camels back" for me. Too much money wasted trying to obtain high grade books for my registry set only to have them arrive at a lower grade because of SCS. Makes me sick to my stomach. :sick: Starting this weekend, im going to start selling it all on eBay and start focusing on my Halloween, postcard collection.

you gonna list here in the forum first TH?

After a 15 year quest, I have finally secured a nice high grade VF copy of Star Spangled War Stories #90 - start of the "War that Time Forgot" series, with a great Andru/Esposito cover.

There is also a great little Mademoiselle Marie gem by Novick.

Bill

SSWS_90.jpg

Nice book (thumbs u

Smart to buy raw since the chances of SCS occurring on the way home with the book are virtually non-existant.

See anything familiar?

you gonna list here in the forum first TH?

Not the turoks. I tried that one time before. They are listed on eBay right now. Maybe some of the other stuff of which there is not much because my main focus was my Turok collection. :sorry:

I might end up keeping them unless someone is willing to pay my price. You can tell by looking at my asking price, that i'm not giving them away. I do have a couple of watchers but they are probably waiting to see if someone will actually pay the price. lol

Busy one day buying spree in NY this Saturday. Too many books to post but here are some good junk I picked up ;)

aveng105073.jpg

cap151074.jpg

Raw SA :grin:

asm39034.jpg

dd26043.jpg

stadv206044.jpg

tta79064.jpg

Busy one day buying spree in NY this Saturday. Too many books to post but here are some good junk I picked up ;)
WOW! Super nice stuff but is that SCS at the bottom of the Avengers book?

lol Made you look didn't I? :baiting: