• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

Sweet copy :applause: Never seen that one before.
You haven't been around, eh?

No I'm new to this meh

Picked up a sweet HC 6 recently.

No I'm new to this meh

You going for the entire run?

Yes, a lot of them are up for auction now. If I win all the ones I need, I will only need the #9 HC to complete the HC run. :wishluck:

No I'm new to this meh

Yes, a lot of them are up for auction now. If I win all the ones I need, I will only need the #9 HC to complete the HC run. :wishluck:

Good luck with that. Post a group shot if you win (thumbs u

No I'm new to this meh

Good luck with that. Post a group shot if you win (thumbs u

(thumbs u

GL21.jpg

MetalMen5.jpg

Superboy89.jpg

Superman149.jpg

WHOA.....I'm dumbfounded.That Superboy 89 is stunning.Looks unread...any background on these books? GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

GL21.jpg

MetalMen5.jpg

Superboy89.jpg

Superman149.jpg

WHOA.....I'm dumbfounded.That Superboy 89 is stunning.Looks unread...any background on these books? GOD BLESS...

They are from an original owner collection out of Florida that I found. I traded them to Angelo for some pre-code horror goodness.

My #1 grail of all-time is finally here! Two solid years of searching high and low....eBay, cons, websites, auctions...has finally paid off. Booya!

mask2-1.jpg

Didn't Angelo just win one the other day? Don't seem all that rare to me. :whistle:

My #1 grail of all-time is finally here! Two solid years of searching high and low....eBay, cons, websites, auctions...has finally paid off. Booya!

mask2-1.jpg

Didn't Angelo just win one the other day? Don't seem all that rare to me. :whistle:

You know nothing! :makepoint:

Only 4 have come up for sale in the last two years. It just happened that two came up at once. It's no 9.8 copper X-Men, I know, but still pretty tough!

mask2-1.jpg

You know nothing! :makepoint:

Only 4 have come up for sale in the last two years. It just happened that two came up at once. It's no 9.8 copper X-Men, I know, but still pretty tough!

Don't let him spoil the LB Cole goodness, Andy. He's just feeling his oats a little bit. :whistle:

GL21.jpg

MetalMen5.jpg

Superboy89.jpg

Superman149.jpg

They are from an original owner collection out of Florida that I found. I traded them to Angelo for some pre-code horror goodness.

Whats the grade on the 21 Andy? That is by far the nicest copy of that book ive ever seen :hail:

mask2-1.jpg

Junk :shy: with a hack for an artist :sick:

Congrats Andy :applause:

mask2-1.jpg

:applause:

Congrats!!!!! (thumbs u