• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

I was expecting to have a Fed Ex notice on my door this evening but to my suprise left on my doorstep was.....

ASM1_CGC80_LG.jpg

:banana:

I have welcomed the newest addition to the family and it gets along so well with it's new brother...awwww.

Oh that's momma in the middle.... lol

DSCN2168-1.jpg

I was expecting to have a Fed Ex notice on my door this evening but to my suprise left on my doorstep was.....

ASM1_CGC80_LG.jpg

I have welcomed the newest addition to the family and it gets along so well with it's new brother...awwww.

DSCN2168-1.jpg

awesome. just awesome

ASM1_CGC80_LG.jpg

DSCN2168-1.jpg

awesome. just awesome

Great books and the Missus looks happy!! The dog looks a little bummed though....maybe AF #15 envy? hm

Dude, those ASM #1 and AF #15 books are as "keeper" as it gets. Minimum resto, nice pages, kick azz appearance and they didn't break the bank [too much]!

Wifey's cute too!

:applause:

That is one good looking and confident little man! Shows that he has a great relationship with his dad! Great video!

R.

Hard to get over how sharp looking and cheap that ASM was.You sure got a deal on that one.Here's a book I've looked for for ages...I haven't actually received it yet but I'm WAY too impatient to wait on posting it.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

menace1.jpg