• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

So your the one picking up all the deals in the Chicago Con..... Any more good stuff there?? Going Saturday..

Got this for $60 at the con today. :cloud9:

ghostrider3.jpg

WOW....The coolest of the Frazetta Ghost Rider covers.I would've thought that would fetch 2 or 3 times $ 60. What a bargain...let me know when you become sick of it :baiting: .GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

So your the one picking up all the deals in the Chicago Con..... Any more good stuff there?? Going Saturday..

ghostrider3.jpg

I'll give you $65. (shrug)

Great buy, amazing cover.

ghostrider3.jpg

I'll give you $65. (shrug)

Great buy, amazing cover.

WOW! 60 bucks?!?

Just went up to Dallas for the weekend. I stayed in Cedar Hill and my friend recommended a place with comics in Duncanville. I believe it was called "Books and Games".

Anyway I went in and started talking with the lady behind the counter. Come to find out she is good friends with my LCS owner here in Beaumont. Small world.

Turns out that all the good stuff had been taken to the Chicago show so I did not have many high grade books to find. I ended up pulling these three from the regular long boxes.

I got all three for under $40 and had a good conversation about the comic business at the same time. If you are ever in South Dallas I recommend this store.

MTUAnnual1.jpg

MTU141.jpg

Hulk104.jpg

Got back from my vacation and made this official today although they are not quite in hand yet. These plus more are the reasons for my recent sales. I would truly like to thank Nick for making this possible and being patient.

th_AmazingSpider-Man91.jpgth_AmazingSpider-Man93.jpgth_AmazingSpider-Man94.jpgth_AmazingSpider-Man95.jpg

th_AmazingSpider-Man97.jpgth_AmazingSpider-Man98.jpgth_AmazingSpider-Man104.jpgth_AmazingSpider-Man105.jpg

th_AmazingSpider-Man107.jpgth_AmazingSpider-Man108.jpgth_AmazingSpider-Man109.jpgth_AmazingSpider-Man110.jpg

th_AmazingSpider-Man113.jpgth_AmazingSpider-Man114.jpgth_AmazingSpider-Man116.jpgth_AmazingSpider-Man117.jpg

th_AmazingSpider-Man119.jpg