• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,150 posts in this topic

DC junkers ;)
:acclaim:

How close are you to getting HG copies of every BA DC + Marvel book? That's what your goal appears to be, anyway

DC junkers ;)

How close are you to getting HG copies of every BA DC + Marvel book? That's what your goal appears to be, anyway

Who's collecting every BA Marvel? (shrug)

DC junkers ;)

Got to agree, particularly with early BA marvel, the highlights are few next what DC was putting out at the time.

BA DC all the way!

DC junkers ;)

Got to agree, particularly with early BA marvel, the highlights are few next what DC was putting out at the time.

BA DC all the way!

Agreed. The best of the bunch is the Adams Batman and Tec run. I used to own two complete HG runs of almost every BA DC and Marvel thanks to two OO collections I snagged between 1997 and 2000, but those are long gone now. Luckily for me, they did not have any of that lame romance drek.