• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,136 posts in this topic

I finally landed this last month after spending a long time trying to find a real nice copy that didn't have light tan pages (as does the top census on CGC.) It was actually at the top of my list as a "holy grail".

Superboy68F.jpg

:cloud9:

:golfclap:

and this too....

cap73canadian2.jpg

Beautiful

i love those frame covers. i am starting to get interested in canadian edition timelys. they are pretty cool. do they ahve the same material inside?

Yes, same material. They are tough to find; for example there are only 2 copies of the Canadian printing of #73 in the census. Much lower print runs. And that's why the Cap and Marvel Mystery Annuals are so rare; they were printed in Canada too. (pretty sure on that....anyone??)

Thanks to my buddy Jim :cloud9:

talestoastonish93206.jpg

Congrats. First TTA book I ever purchased. Still have it.

Marie Severin at her finest :cloud9:

Agreed! Always thought this cover looked a little like the Silver Surfer walking his "pet" Hulk!

Beautiful book!! Nice pick up!!

Here are a few books I found at a local comic shop recently. Just discovered this little store

lcs.jpg

A nice batch o' books, Bill!! Do they have anymore sweet JIM's or are you gonna keep them all for yourself? :baiting:

Yeah...I definitely want in on any pre-112 action! :sumo:

Here are a few books I found at a local comic shop recently. Just discovered this little store

lcs.jpg

A nice batch o' books, Bill!! Do they have anymore sweet JIM's or are you gonna keep them all for yourself? :baiting:

There were a couple of nice ones. IIRC, the 125 was very nice and maybe one other, I can't remember the number though. Mostly FN-ish books otherwise.

lcs.jpg

There were a couple of nice ones. IIRC, the 125 was very nice and maybe one other, I can't remember the number though. Mostly FN-ish books otherwise.

Nothin' wrong with FN-ish SA! :headbang: