• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,150 posts in this topic

Convention in Toronto this week, I went on a big buying spree. Probably wont be buying any books for a while now.

If it wasn't for the 1 inch crease in the TRC...oh well pages are nice and back cover is great..

DCSS5.jpg

DSC00975.jpg

DSC00977.jpg

The white stuff over the E in suspense is price tag adhesive on the mylar not the comic itself.

TOS53.jpg

CDNP33.jpg

TFTC33.jpg

Edited by Twistty1

It's a bit late for a show report, but here's a sampling of books I picked up at the Chelmsford show a few weeks back.

I'd been holding off on buying TOS until I'd gotten farther along with some of the other runs I'm working on, but I wound up with about 15 of them.

TOS86.jpg

I don't usually upgrade, but King Cheap couldn't pass this one up:

TTA85.jpg

Been looking for a nice copy of this one for a while. Despite the writing (on a white cover!) I'm quite happy with it:

TGK60.jpg

Finally, a bronze book to mix things up:

MTIO5.jpg

That Two Gun Kid issue looks strange without having a picture of his face up in the top left corner like most of the Marvels did. It looks kinda bare or something. Cool book though....very nice!

That Two Gun Kid issue looks strange without having a picture of his face up in the top left corner like most of the Marvels did. It looks kinda bare or something. Cool book though....very nice!
They didn't institute that feature until May 1963, iirc.

Convention in Toronto this week, I went on a big buying spree. Probably wont be buying any books for a while now.

If it wasn't for the 1 inch crease in the TRC...oh well pages are nice and back cover is great..

DCSS5.jpg

DSC00975.jpg

DSC00977.jpg

The white stuff over the E in suspense is price tag adhesive on the mylar not the comic itself.

TOS53.jpg

CDNP33.jpg

TFTC33.jpg

A sweet, eclectic range of books!! Congrats!! (thumbs u

I am going to re-post this one because it looks sooo much better out of the slab. Pure Kubert goodness from cover to cover!

bb23.jpg

Junk

I am going to re-post this one because it looks sooo much better out of the slab. Pure Kubert goodness from cover to cover!

bb23.jpg

Junk

Not as good as 12 copies of Stalker #1, but hey...we can't all be Greggys! :shy:

bb23.jpg

Junk

Not as good as 12 copies of Stalker #1, but hey...we can't all be Greggys! :shy:

6 :acclaim:

Junk

6 :acclaim:

Think of it as Viking Romance #23, it has two Vikings fighting over a girl...now you want one don't you? :baiting: