• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,157 posts in this topic

Comiclink! Yowsa.

As far as picture frames, I dont think so. Definitely not in the B&B's, though I am trying to picture Teen Titans 2nd appearance in Showcase and think it has a similar picture frame-esque look to it. Come to think of it later silver JLA's had a sort of frame type feel with the characters faces running down along the spine methinks.

I'd been looking for one like this a while and finally got enough scratch to pull the trigger.

ASM1.jpg

:applause:

And the Kirby sig is discreetly located on the inside cover! :headbang::sumo:

Claudio...where'd ya pick up the book?

It was on consignment at Metro and, for once, got it at the going market rate.

These came from Dre (Beach Bum)....

Very nice, Casey. I think I am down to only three left of having all the 500s. Man, those issues are a workout. :P

Thanks, Jim. Tell me about it. I haven't seen too many 9.8 500's on eBay and those I have are priced very high. And I'm having a hard time justifying to myself their price tag when I could use that money to upgrade my SA books which would give me a better return for my buck.

I'd been looking for one like this a while and finally got enough scratch to pull the trigger.

ASM1.jpg

Very nice looking book, I am presuming without the marvel chipping this book would grade alot higher?? It looks really nice.

Steve

ASM1.jpg

Very nice looking book, I am presuming without the marvel chipping this book would grade alot higher?? It looks really nice.

Steve

(worship)