• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

Outlaw Kid #10 looks below your usual standards (grading anyways) :insane:
Not my fault CGC graded that a 9.0. Tough grading my azz.

shut UP!!!! :whatthe:

THAT was a slabbed 9.0???

:doh:

^^

I have no comeback for that :shrug:

The Marvel Tales was a CGC 9.4 and everything else were CGC 9.0s.

x-mas came very early.

Outlaw Kid #10 looks below your usual standards (grading anyways) :insane:
Not my fault CGC graded that a 9.0. Tough grading my azz.

shut UP!!!! :whatthe:

THAT was a slabbed 9.0???

:doh:

^^

I have no comeback for that :shrug:

The Marvel Tales was a CGC 9.4 and everything else were CGC 9.0s.

x-mas came very early.

:tonofbricks:

Courtesy Jonjesper:

Great Mahnke Man Who Laughed re-creation on playing card.

Mahnke-Man-Who-Laughed-card.jpg

And apparently I am cornering the market on this book. Only two listed by CGC (but the SS is not listed).

Superman-Batman-7-CGC-SS-9.jpg

Joins this one

th_Superman-Batman-7-CGC-98-F.jpg

OK, will someone with a freakin' Mac explain what I'm doing wrong to me (besides buying Lois Lane's).

I have the scan saved as a jpg on my desktop. Looks decent. Type in my post, upload the image (which is taking god-awfully long vs. my old pc, so I suspect something is wrong). The box says the image is uploaded, lists the file name, and all looks good. Then the "?" icon shows up in the post. Any thoughts?

OK, will someone with a freakin' Mac explain what I'm doing wrong to me (besides buying Lois Lane's).

I have the scan saved as a jpg on my desktop. Looks decent. Type in my post, upload the image (which is taking god-awfully long vs. my old pc, so I suspect something is wrong). The box says the image is uploaded, lists the file name, and all looks good. Then the "?" icon shows up in the post. Any thoughts?

Sounds like user error.

:baiting:

Probably something wrong with the data in the jpg file. Did you use a specific program to save the file, or is this direct from your scanner?

Sounds like user error.

:baiting:

Probably something wrong with the data in the jpg file. Did you use a specific program to save the file, or is this direct from your scanner?

Like Sal said, undoubtedly a case of OF.

I've always had trouble attaching files from my Mac to a post, so I just upload to Photobucket.