• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,200 posts in this topic

Nice book Cap... (thumbs u

Here are a couple I just got in...only need 1 more to complete the set... :applause:

unearthlyspectaulars1cgclabel.jpg

unearthlyspectaulars1cgcfront.jpg

unearthlyspectaulars2cgclabel.jpg

unearthlyspectaulars2cgcfront.jpg

:applause:hm I thought I was the only one foolish enough to look for these? One to go till the set's done? lol There's only three in the run.

Great books in a "so bad they're good" way (thumbs u and NEVER seen in that condition - round these parts anyway

Nice Lois Lane's!!

I picked up a HUGE Spidey collection, 3 short boxes. Will be listing some of the nicer ones here, and here's the first one back from cgc :applause:

scan0066.jpg

:applause:

I can't wait to see the rest. :popcorn:

Yes, me neither! Currently 50 of the books are at cgc, all I could afford to get graded!! Will be selling some of the lower graded (this includes 8.5's and possible 9.0's) later this weekend to fund the cgc fees of the rest.

Nick, nice book...waiting on that asm 97....let me know... (thumbs u

Just in from CGC this week. Now I just need to figure out how to adjust the levels on my stupid scanner...not like I haven't had it for ten years...

(worship):applause:

It does look a lot better with the correct levels :o (thumbs u Yes, this is your copy -

67424.jpg.18fc243c2cc6e72d2bd2c11ba1360d4c.jpg

nice scrooge (thumbs u

you would..... :baiting:

with 3 daughters, I appreciate a good barbie group shot :insane:
Even without daughters, most guys appreciate a good barbie group shot. Nudge nudge wink wink.

nice scrooge (thumbs u

you would..... :baiting:

with 3 daughters, I appreciate a good barbie group shot :insane:
Even without daughters, most guys appreciate a good barbie group shot. Nudge nudge wink wink.
:luhv: