• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

wow, 1000 submissions, that is more than $11,000 (at min tier) in costs...cgc must LOVE you

You've got that right. They can't wait for him to show up at Mega Con. :baiting:

imagine if they were all GA...I

then again,I have submitted about 400 books over the past few years...that is about $15K, so who am I to talk lol

Piker

wow, 1000 submissions, that is more than $11,000 (at min tier) in costs...cgc must LOVE you

You've got that right. They can't wait for him to show up at Mega Con. :baiting:

imagine if they were all GA...I

then again,I have submitted about 400 books over the past few years...that is about $15K, so who am I to talk lol

Piker
:P

To be honest, I have probably spent triple the 11,000 figure you quoted ! Most were Value and ecomomy tiers but some standard tier and higher, which add up fast.

The CGC fees don't bother me as much as the shipping costs.

I just picked up a sweet white paged 120 9.6 for a song, interested? :baiting:

The one from John's thread yesterday? lol I already picked 4 from him (123, 135, 139, 143) . . . not sure I can afford another, unless the stuff in my FS threads sells soon.

I know somebody selling a sweet white paged #141 9.6. :whistle:

The one from John's thread yesterday? lol I already picked 4 from him (123, 135, 139, 143) . . . not sure I can afford another, unless the stuff in my FS threads sells soon.

No, you don't. :gossip:

let the man sell! lol

Yes I do. Me. :acclaim: