• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,188 posts in this topic

I'm ambivalent regarding manga, but I love Adam Hughes' artwork, (AH!).

This has been one of my grails ever since I first saw it.

It's fairly uncommon: popping up on ebay around 3-5 times a year, it would seem.

The Dirty Pair: Run from the Future #1 (Adam Hughes variant) Dark Horse

AH_GRAIL.jpg

It reminds me of Planet Comics #1, (Dave Stevens) on steroids.

19043_4_001.jpg

Edited by Sharpshooter

December has been a month to remember for my collection. Here is a smattering of some of the books I picked up this month. Some have been posted before in other threads, but I am excited and feel like crowing a bit!

Variety is the spice of life.

And just think, the month isn't over yet, and there are still lovelies somewhere in the mail headed this way.

:)

torch1slabbed.jpg

subby32slabbed.jpg

subby1.jpg

mysterymen1.jpg

scrooge.jpg

firestone1943.jpg

firestone1945.jpg

richbatch2.jpg

comicsandstories135.jpg

comicsandstories132.jpg

December has been a month to remember for my collection. Here is a smattering of some of the books I picked up this month. Some have been posted before in other threads, but I am excited and feel like crowing a bit!

And just think, the month isn't over yet, and there are still lovelies somewhere in the mail headed this way.

torch1slabbed.jpg

subby32slabbed.jpg

subby1.jpg

mysterymen1.jpg

scrooge.jpg

firestone1943.jpg

firestone1945.jpg

richbatch2.jpg

comicsandstories135.jpg

comicsandstories132.jpg

wow, most impressive!

I'm ambivalent regarding manga, but I love Adam Hughes' artwork, (AH!).

This has been one of my grails ever since I first saw it.

It's fairly uncommon: popping up on ebay around 3-5 times a year, it would seem.

The Dirty Pair: Run from the Future #1 (Adam Hughes variant) Dark Horse

AH_GRAIL.jpg

I got this a few years ago when it came out (I love The Dirty Pair) and it's easily one of my favorite covers! (thumbs u

torch1slabbed.jpg

subby32slabbed.jpg

subby1.jpg

Good God Bill!!!!!!!! Torch + Subby #1's in the same month?!?!?!? How wonderfully + staggeringly decadent!!! :o :o :o(worship) (worship) (worship) Awesome in every sense of the word :cloud9: :cloud9: (thumbs u (thumbs u :headbang: :headbang: ^^ ^^

Picked these up the other day at 1/2 Price Books at their 20% off sale.

Got the Secret Wars and Zap for $4 each after the discount. I think the Zap is a 3rd printing. Got the rest for $1.20 each.

Zap.jpg

Edited by PEP

torch1slabbed.jpg

subby32slabbed.jpg

subby1.jpg

Good God Bill!!!!!!!! Torch + Subby #1's in the same month?!?!?!? How wonderfully + staggeringly decadent!!! :o :o :o(worship) (worship) (worship) Awesome in every sense of the word :cloud9: :cloud9: (thumbs u (thumbs u :headbang: :headbang: ^^ ^^

Thanks! I still swoon every time I look at them. :luhv:

torch1slabbed.jpg

subby32slabbed.jpg

subby1.jpg

mysterymen1.jpg

scrooge.jpg

firestone1943.jpg

firestone1945.jpg

richbatch2.jpg

comicsandstories135.jpg

comicsandstories132.jpg

More headed this way? (worship)

More headed this way? (worship)

Some beautiful books Bill.