• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

Nice copies as always Greg.

Last one for tonight. This book is one that you don't see in high grade everday. The first Appearance of the Doom Patrol. Their origin is contained in the first story and the second story is their first full adventure against their arch nemesis Gen. Immortus. High grade and ow pages.

MyGreatestAdventure80.jpg

Last one for tonight. This book is one that you don't see in high grade everday. The first Appearance of the Doom Patrol. Their origin is contained in the first story and the second story is their first full adventure against their arch nemesis Gen. Immortus. High grade and ow pages.

Whoa Scott :o You are right, that is one rarely seen in nice grade. Good job (thumbs u

Unfortunately, you're going to have to update your sig. The Heels lose to the Terps again! rantrant

scan0021.jpg

Dang Bill.......slow down! So you are the one who got that one huh? I thought about making a run at it...but knew it would take off like an Apollo moon rocket.

Gorgeous copies you have there....and thanks for the props on the Doom Patrol....it really is sweet.

Unfortunately, you're going to have to update your sig. The Heels lose to the Terps again! rantrant

I know.....I am just delaying the inevitable......I will change in on Monday.....let the loss fade away a little bit.