• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

duck drek zzz

Don't listen to 'im, Greggy - those are beeyootiful Barks oils! Are those from the old Russ Cochran original art catalogs? I still have several of those, they're great.

Here are a few for the Marvel zombies like Aggiez...

:cloud9: MMMMmmmmm...Zombies...

haha!

I thought maybe there was something I was unaware of.

My mum's birthday is the 3rd! haha.

Yes - you were unaware of my birthday! Shame on you lol

hahaha!

If it makes you feel any better, I did see the post a few days after it was sent, so I half knew!

Can we change the text under our names, like mine says, "Collector is an understatement." - I want to change it! and one day soon, im'a put a sig on my posts! haha.

hahaha!

If it makes you feel any better, I did see the post a few days after it was sent, so I half knew!

Can we change the text under our names, like mine says, "Collector is an understatement." - I want to change it! and one day soon, im'a put a sig on my posts! haha.

Think we are stuck with the sigs that CGC gives us until we become very important people!