• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

3568999182_5a86a6fb07.jpg

The graded one I got in the mail today. The ungraded one my dad bought from William Uthe (or however you spell the German scam artists name), and I plan to sell it.

(cross posted, I know.)

Serenading is a lost art. Nice book :applause:

Very cool book Bill (thumbs u

My finger hovered over the "I'll take it" gremlin for a while on that one. But, I decided to eat that week

:)

Who needs to eat when there's comic books to buy :tonofbricks:??

I'm still getting a grip on this one....my favorite title for over 40 years, this is my first number one....from a nice "small scan" eBAY auction.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

FF1f.jpg

Well my first CGC SS stuff , even though one of them is pajama boy .A ASM 301 ( hopefully will have a Todd and Stan sig on it soon, Micheal Turner and Pete signatures on Civil War XMen, Ultimate Spidey Project multiple sigs ( 16 of them ) - Need to find a Hulk Project with sigs on it hm Thank BTK awesome all around .. plus a Vintage BTK hulk OA piece... :applause:

ASM301.jpg

SpideyMulti.jpg

XMenTurner.jpg

BTKSketch.jpg

Edited by 3319

That is the crazy! I've never seen a SS CGC signed by so many people!

Who signed it altogether?

I'm jealous!

Well my first CGC SS stuff , even though one of them is pajama boy .A ASM 301 ( hopefully will have a Todd and Stan sig on it soon, Micheal Turner and Pete signatures on Civil War XMen, Ultimate Spidey Project multiple sigs ( 16 of them ) - Need to find a Hulk Project with sigs on it hm Thank BTK awesome all around .. plus a Vintage BTK hulk OA piece... :applause:

ASM301.jpg

SpideyMulti.jpg

XMenTurner.jpg

BTKSketch.jpg

That is the crazy! I've never seen a SS CGC signed by so many people!

Who signed it altogether?

I'm jealous!

ASM301.jpg

SpideyMulti.jpg

XMenTurner.jpg

BTKSketch.jpg

Signed by (16) : Quesada, Wagner, Golden, Campbell, Linsner, Sale, Valentino, Tan, Moore, Jones, Baker, Brooks, Cho, Texeira, Ramos, Jurgens

I'm still getting a grip on this one....my favorite title for over 40 years, this is my first number one....from a nice "small scan" eBAY auction.GOD BLESS...

FF1f.jpg

This may sound funny, but that's a good looking 1.8... (thumbs u

FF1f.jpg

This may sound funny, but that's a good looking 1.8... (thumbs u

It really is.

+3 on the good looking 1.8. Is there a back cover defect we're not seeing that brings the grade down? I'd be proud to own that copy! (thumbs u

+3 on the good looking 1.8. Is there a back cover defect we're not seeing that brings the grade down? I'd be proud to own that copy! (thumbs u

Is that a hole in the bottom right of the FC? Near Mr. F's left arm?

No hole ....must be a glitch in the pic. It's got it's share of feather creasing...FF 1 is very forgiving of defects. There's a one inch tear in the center of the back cover and a small piece off of the upper right corner. It seems to me that the Good spectrum is about the toughest range to nail down. This book would be hard to grade...I can see why it got a 1.8.....but I can also see why it could get a 2.5...a very tough book to grade.Here's a back cover scan....and thanks for all the comments, guys.GOD BLESS...

FF1b-1.jpg

No hole ....must be a glitch in the pic. It's got it's share of feather creasing...FF 1 is very forgiving of defects. There's a one inch tear in the center of the back cover and a small piece off of the upper right corner. It seems to me that the Good spectrum is about the toughest range to nail down. This book would be hard to grade...I can see why it got a 1.8.....but I can also see why it could get a 2.5...a very tough book to grade.Here's a back cover scan....and thanks for all the comments, guys.GOD BLESS...

FF1b-1.jpg

Sorry, I just don't see the 1.8... (shrug)