• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

Today, I received not one, but two key issues of Western comics, both of them a #10 issue.

First is from a boardie, my first copy, and unslabbed so I get to actually read it! Huzzah!

asw10.jpg

Second is from Ebay, in much better condition than I expected. I was shocked at first, but then I noticed the seller charged me 3X more for shipping than they spent, so all was once again right in the world.

As for this being a key, it's a key to me. :D:sumo:

rm10.jpg

Nice Books Both!!!

You are in for a treat if you havent allready read ASW #10!!

Jonah Hex is one of my all time favorites!!

Yeah, I haven't seen any other pictures either, I got it for a bargain though. I'm hoping it's as nice as it looks in that picture. If it's as nice as it looks, it'll be great to get slabbed :)

It should arrive tomorrow :D

I'm so excited to get this in the mail! :)

Tuff to see from the pic but it looks like a sweet copy!!

Nice book to own!!

Today, I received not one, but two key issues of Western comics, both of them a #10 issue.

rm10.jpg

is this a real cover??? seems a little......risque'

rm10.jpg

is this a real cover??? seems a little......risque'

and suggestive......or subliminal.....or something :insane:

The mailman was good to me today:

32wonderwoman.jpg

78MoreFun.jpg

It's my dream to one day own all the Green Arrow covers from More Fun Comics & Leading Comics. I had to start with this one - it's my favorite and it features the very cool Arrow-car.

L

The mailman was good to me today:

32wonderwoman.jpg

78MoreFun.jpg

It's my dream to one day own all the Green Arrow covers from More Fun Comics & Leading Comics. I had to start with this one - it's my favorite and it features the very cool Arrow-car.

L

:applause:

It's for really real! I've seen it with mine own eyes (the comic, not the wood.).
'

Yup, just today Glockwookie was over @ my house and eyeballed that comic, which is prominently displayed on the TPB section of my bookshelves, facing front. It was next to the 'KIlldozer' issue.

He gave it a courtesy chuckle, but I saw him roll his eyes regarding that purchase. I SAW IT! You're on my mess list now, Glockwookie. ;)

Many thanks to Allan (Chromium) for a sweet deal concerning this book newly added into my collection :banana:

ffv10005.jpg

:golfclap: that is a great looking copy