• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,150 posts in this topic

Great to see this thread still very alive and kicking!!!!!

The CC collection pulled in an

Avengers 4 raw and I'd say 7.5-8.0 nice copy

GS X-Men 1 raw 8.0-8.5

also, I,ve got the cross hairs on a couple of slabbed WBN 32 slabbed @ 9.0 a WBN 15 slabbed @ 9.6 @ the LCS in town.

WBN 15 is still picking up steam, especially in HG 9.6 +

Peace-CC

Edited by Currin Comics

holy mess, a Currin Comics sighting! :whatthe:

Sal...what up!!!!! The NC connection is still alive and well on the boards.....good to see!!!! Yes, I'll try to stay more current with you guys and gals, hope your collecting is going well and some grails have been hunted down.....so where is Arex and Sterling?????

Sterling's pretty scarce, but he's poking around from time to time.

Arex is recovering from his Bahston trip, I guess.

There's a lot more NC people on the boards these days. i'm sort of a misanthrope, so i couldn't name most of them, but they're there.

Oh, and fantasyfootballbono wants you to bring your avatar back :gossip:

Sterling's pretty scarce, but he's poking around from time to time.

Arex is recovering from his Bahston trip, I guess.

There's a lot more NC people on the boards these days. i'm sort of a misanthrope, so i couldn't name most of them, but they're there.

Oh, and fantasyfootballbono wants you to bring your avatar back :gossip:

Ahh,FFB, he need not worry, as she's sound asleep beside me as I type (laptop in the bed), but at least he's got some HG comics??? I just like ultra HG in more than just funny books......seriously, good to be back, and hope all is well with you. Peace CC.

Just got this yesterday. Thanks to forum member byosti. I am resubbing it next week. In hand the book looks like a 9.0 Either way, I am happy. Been after this one for several years. I'll keep everyone posted on the new grade....

image18.jpg

That book was a steal....I don't see how it could get any less than 8.5, with a real good shot at 9.0....such a cool book. Congrats. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

faded and some dings near the upper right corner...looks like it was graded properly...

Just got this yesterday. Thanks to forum member byosti. I am resubbing it next week. In hand the book looks like a 9.0 Either way, I am happy. Been after this one for several years. I'll keep everyone posted on the new grade....

image18.jpg

That book was a steal....I don't see how it could get any less than 8.5, with a real good shot at 9.0....such a cool book. Congrats. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

faded and some dings near the upper right corner...looks like it was graded properly...

Hard to say from just a front cover scan but that is the nicest 8.0 I have seen in a while. Has the spine of a 9.4.