• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,136 posts in this topic

X-men 43 absolutely amazing! This one is beautiful, especially with the white background. Magneto looks so cool. This one looks fresh off the stands.

XMen43WP.jpg

Beautiful book! Where are you getting these? Recently purchased, part of your original collection or do you have a time machine? hm

My Personal collection, however my time machine is for sale which only has 125,642 years on it the 8 track player needs to be replaced. :)

Thanks again Andrew (thumbs u

4most.jpg

Nice addition to your "Chute run Ray :applause:

How's that comic room coming? Do I have to come over there and whip you into shape??? :baiting: GET ON WITH IT!!!

And now...

A couple of new additions to my shelf space. I am always looking for something to decorate my comic room and pretty much anywhere else in the "Casa Del Geek" :cloud9:

It was a good day...

SpideyVenomandPunisherStatues.jpg

Above is the Tim Bradstreet inspired Punisher statue. I pretty much have every other Punisher statue, so it only seemed fair to take this guy home with me. The Spidey/Venow statue is just awesome... no special reason to get it, just looked cool! I have a few other Kotobukiya staues and find the detail just stunning!

MarvandMan-ThingStatues.jpg

Sin City Marv (Dynamic Forces) full size statue. I was actually pleasantly surprised when I got home and discovered it was #50 of 199 of the Artist's Proof run :cloud9: Very cool and HEAVY statue! Man-Thing... I am an alligator lover and saw this and knew right where it was going (see below). Nothing special about this one, just cool to look at!

AlligatorAlley2.jpg

"Alligator Alley"...

Well, that's all folks! Once I finish (maybe this weekend as I am finally off work and HOME) my comic room, I will post new pics in the comic room thread in general.

Now back to watching: The Mindscape of Allan Moore. "A psychedelic journey into one mind of one of the world's most powerful minds". I don't know about that, but so far so good :)

John :hi:

Thanks again Andrew (thumbs u

Nice addition to your "Chute run Ray :applause:

How's that comic room coming? Do I have to come over there and whip you into shape??? :baiting: GET ON WITH IT!!!

And now...

A couple of new additions to my shelf space. I am always looking for something to decorate my comic room and pretty much anywhere else in the "Casa Del Geek" :cloud9:

It was a good day...

Above is the Tim Bradstreet inspired Punisher statue. I pretty much have every other Punisher statue, so it only seemed fair to take this guy home with me. The Spidey/Venow statue is just awesome... no special reason to get it, just looked cool! I have a few other Kotobukiya staues and find the detail just stunning!

Sin City Marv (Dynamic Forces) full size statue. I was actually pleasantly surprised when I got home and discovered it was #50 of 199 of the Artist's Proof run :cloud9: Very cool and HEAVY statue! Man-Thing... I am an alligator lover and saw this and knew right where it was going (see below). Nothing special about this one, just cool to look at!

"Alligator Alley"...

Well, that's all folks! Once I finish (maybe this weekend as I am finally off work and HOME) my comic room, I will post new pics in the comic room thread in general.

Now back to watching: The Mindscape of Allan Moore. "A psychedelic journey into one mind of one of the world's most powerful minds". I don't know about that, but so far so good :)

John :hi:

dude the w is not even close to the m durrrrrrrr....me loves beer.

Recent pick up ... :acclaim:

FF44smaller.jpg

Here's an OO book that I totally forgot I had. Found it while cleaning out my closet, it must have been in there for at least 5-6 years.

FF48NMsmaller.jpg

Great looking Books! The FF 44 is one of my favroite FF books!

That's a heck of a book to stumble on in your closet...

Yeah I know. Had it stored with a stack of early 90's modern drek and some other mags, etc. Still can't remember when and why I did that. That was the one and only time I'm glad my wife asked me to clean up closet. lol