• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

I'm amazed at the overall quantity of comics you've been able to find that have cards or card playing covers on them. :o

Me too! I tell John all the time I never noticed how many covers have playing cards on them until he finds them and posts here.

Fantastic books!

You gals and guys are great, this thread is like one of those huge candy stores, you walk in and can just look around for quite awhile at all the goodies. Kraven the Hunter would be proud of all you big game hunters!!!!! Keep bringing'em down!!!!

I'm amazed at the overall quantity of comics you've been able to find that have cards or card playing covers on them. :o

Me too! I tell John all the time I never noticed how many covers have playing cards on them until he finds them and posts here.

Fantastic books!

Agreed. I play poker a LOT, it's partial income to me and I must say the more he posts, the more I think about going after a collection of them myself. hm

Fantastic books!

Agreed. I play poker a LOT, it's partial income to me and I must say the more he posts, the more I think about going after a collection of them myself. hm

Drink the Kool Aid! (I keep hoping to see a woman in a green dress playing poker just before parachuting out of an airplane. That should be able to spark a bidding war around here.)

Fantastic books!

Drink the Kool Aid! (I keep hoping to see a woman in a green dress playing poker just before parachuting out of an airplane. That should be able to spark a bidding war around here.)

Do you have an index somewhere of the playing card covers you've got? Whenever I see a cover with cards I think of you, but then figure you probably already have it.

Fantastic books!

Do you have an index somewhere of the playing card covers you've got? Whenever I see a cover with cards I think of you, but then figure you probably already have it.

The Photobucket link in my sig has scans of all my covers. There are about 20 books I know I need, however every once in a while I find a new one I didn't know about or a new book is published. The ones I know I need ar:

Army Motors v6 #1

Dark Mysteries #7

Gunsmoke Western #32

*Joker #1 (Tangent)

Joker #2, 4 (CGC wanted only)

Mary Marvel #21

Miss Fury #1

True Western #3 (Canadian)

Twilight Zone #74 (*Gold Key and Whitman)

Uncle Joe’s Funnies #1

*X-Men 1997Annual

Young Allies #19

Zip #20, 21, 22, 23, 25, 26, 31

(I have a list of all the ones I have, but posting about 400 lines of books seemed ridiculous.)

Once again, I don't post in this thread too often but I'm showing off a pick-up cause I like it so much! :grin:

DarkMysteries9.jpg

sweet and a Bethleham too! (worship)

My first Beth ped :cloud9:

let us know what happens to that poor woman once you've cracked & read it. lol