• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

Congrats on the Flash run :applause:

hm What about the Showcases? :baiting:

Selling all of my Showcase issues. Next DC runs to attempt to complete will be Hawkman (need 4 and 8) and Lois Lane (need 1,2,3,4 and 9). :wishluck:

Just added these 3 beauties to the Shark slab collection:

Flash105CGC25.jpg

Flash106CGC55.jpg

The Flash #105 and #106 enabled me to complete the entire Flash #105 thru #350 run! :acclaim:

Awesome books, and congratulations on an incredible run!

Flash105CGC25.jpg

Flash106CGC55.jpg

The Flash #105 and #106 enabled me to complete the entire Flash #105 thru #350 run! :acclaim:

WOW! Great run and attractive copies of the keys.

Mine aren't nice slabs like yours, but I'm lacking only 105, 106, 110, 113, 122-124, 214?, 346.

I was also lucky to get Showcase 13, 1st Mr Element, a while back.

I think that I have 214 but lost the data in a computer crash. 346 kills me -- it's a bargain-bin comic that somehow I never cross paths with.

I have doubts that I'll ever get 105, 106, 123, but who knows?

Congrats!

Jack

Congrats on the Flash books :applause:

Took me ages to get Flash 346 as well.

Just need 110 & 116 now.

Wow! Well done.

Maybe there is something special about 346. Was it a "revelation" in the Trial issues? Under-distributed?

I'd like to read that storyline, but I'd have to skip 346. Has it ever been reprinted? (Not according to GCD.)

Jack

Congrats on the Flash run :applause:

hm What about the Showcases? :baiting:

Selling all of my Showcase issues. Next DC runs to attempt to complete will be Hawkman (need 4 and 8) and Lois Lane (need 1,2,3,4 and 9). :wishluck:

Lois 2-4 are tough, I know...I am still looking for 2 out of the 3! Good luck! :wishluck:

Not sure how many of you have seen this? but I just got this in, and I'm REAL happy with it (the marks on the cover are on the comic bag). I'm DEFIANTLY sending this in to CGC with my first submission. It was described as a 9.4 - 9.6, by a seller who seems to know what he's talking about, and the top CGC census is 9.6! with just 1... which I found odd, seeing as it's such a ridiculously cool cover!

The CGC census says:

1 9.6

1 9.4

2 9.2's

or something like that, but regardless, not many! :) It's probably one of my fave covers i've ever seen.

Hoping it grades a 9.6, or maybe if I'm ultra lucky a 9.8, but that's obviously doubtful :P:wishluck:

88840.jpg

This is a great book. It was a big event when it was published...I remember what a big deal it was when it showed up. The reunion of Lee and Kirby and a Silver Surfer/Galactus epic to boot!

Flash105CGC25.jpg

Flash106CGC55.jpg

Congrats on completing the run! What an accomplishment. :applause:

:headbang:

Six-Million-Dollar-Man-2-CGC-96.jpg

Hong-Kong-Phooey-8-CGC-96.jpg

Nice books Ray (thumbs u

So, when are you gonna get that comic room done and post some pics? Do I have to come over there and tune you up??? :baiting: Speaking of comic rooms; my latest should be all ready by this time next week. Perhaps I'll invite you over for a beer and "viewing". My dad will be out on the 18th, I am sure we'll be venturing down south to scout out a few spots for books. You'd be welcome to tag along if you can find time in your busy schedule.

How'd the test go tonight?

JohnT - Thanks for that! I didn't know that, I wasn't born then I guess :P I saw the book and was trippin' out how i've never seen it before when it looked so nice! I'm shocked there is no 9.8's bro!

Not sure how many of you have seen this? but I just got this in, and I'm REAL happy with it (the marks on the cover are on the comic bag). I'm DEFIANTLY sending this in to CGC with my first submission. It was described as a 9.4 - 9.6, by a seller who seems to know what he's talking about, and the top CGC census is 9.6! with just 1... which I found odd, seeing as it's such a ridiculously cool cover!

The CGC census says:

1 9.6

1 9.4

2 9.2's

or something like that, but regardless, not many! :) It's probably one of my fave covers i've ever seen.

Hoping it grades a 9.6, or maybe if I'm ultra lucky a 9.8, but that's obviously doubtful :P:wishluck:

88840.jpg

This is a great book. It was a big event when it was published...I remember what a big deal it was when it showed up. The reunion of Lee and Kirby and a Silver Surfer/Galactus epic to boot!

JohnT - Thanks for that! I didn't know that, I wasn't born then I guess :P I saw the book and was trippin' out how i've never seen it before when it looked so nice! I'm shocked there is no 9.8's bro!

The CGC census says:

1 9.6

1 9.4

2 9.2's

Nice book Lloyd. I picked one up about a year ago. I don't think too many people think about slabbing the thicker books that hover between comic and TPB.