• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,157 posts in this topic

Picked up almost complete runs of Werewolf by Night and Tomb of Dracula including the ones here. WWBN is complete up to issue 32 and TOD contained 2 copies of issue #10. Also got a complete run of The Champions. Got a really great price and I am going back for more to add to my collection.

TOD1.jpg

TOD10.jpg

WWBN1.jpg

WWBN32.jpg

Hey! Don't take 'em all before I get down there! :baiting:

:gossip: We're still planning on moving to the Oklahoma City area next spring.

Picked up almost complete runs of Werewolf by Night and Tomb of Dracula including the ones here. WWBN is complete up to issue 32 and TOD contained 2 copies of issue #10. Also got a complete run of The Champions. Got a really great price and I am going back for more to add to my collection.

TOD1.jpg

TOD10.jpg

WWBN1.jpg

WWBN32.jpg

We will have a cookout at my place when you arrive. Springtime in Oklahoma is nice.

Also got my first set of Gerbers Marvel photo-journals. Got them off Half.com for $10 bucks each.

TOD1.jpg

TOD10.jpg

WWBN1.jpg

WWBN32.jpg

We will have a cookout at my place when you arrive. Springtime in Oklahoma is nice.

Also got my first set of Gerbers Marvel photo-journals. Got them off Half.com for $10 bucks each.

After we get moved in, I'll invite you over to look at my collection. Plan on spending about a week over there. lol

For those of you who missed by little tirade in the other thread--this book came yesterday. Beyond sweet, even with the shipping damage. Just an absolute classic by Harry Lucey. The gloss on this is absolutely unreal. I'm gonna cross-post this on every freakin' thread I can.

IMG_0002-26.jpg

For those of you who missed by little tirade in the other thread--this book came yesterday. Beyond sweet, even with the shipping damage. Just an absolute classic by Harry Lucey. The gloss on this is absolutely unreal. I'm gonna cross-post this on every freakin' thread I can.

IMG_0002-26.jpg

Very nice

:cloud9: