• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,136 posts in this topic

I showed this before, but this is a better picture that I forgot to show. I am going to be getting it framed with large borders, so i can just have the Fantastic Four part framed, and I wont have to cut it out that way - if i have large borders - if that makes sense :P

DELL'OTTO!

dellotto.jpg

Edited by LloydJBailey

I showed this before, but this is a better picture that I forgot to show. I am going to be getting it framed with large borders, so i can just have the Fantastic Four part framed, and I wont have to cut it out that way - if i have large borders - if that makes sense :P

DELL'OTTO!

dellotto.jpg

Nice! One of my favorite artists.

Is that 11x17...if so, those borders would have to be 10"!

DELL'OTTO!

dellotto.jpg

Nice!! :cool:

DELL'OTTO!

dellotto.jpg

Very nice Lloyd,are all the sketches done by Dell'Otto?

I think I would just frame everything as is (thumbs u

I figured some of you guys would not like the idea of the "cut out" lol

I have found the best option to enjoy the sig. I will get a frame big enough to fit the book opened. Any suggestions on what I can stick in the frame to slow down the degradations of this book. It is not brittle but as you can see from the pic, other things are "growing".

I believe there is a neutralizer you can use to stop the mold. But if you have it professionally framed with archival quality stuff and put a bunch of microchambe paper into it it should do fairly well... :shrug:

I figured some of you guys would not like the idea of the "cut out" lol

I have found the best option to enjoy the sig. I will get a frame big enough to fit the book opened. Any suggestions on what I can stick in the frame to slow down the degradations of this book. It is not brittle but as you can see from the pic, other things are "growing".

I believe there is a neutralizer you can use to stop the mold. But if you have it professionally framed with archival quality stuff and put a bunch of microchambe paper into it it should do fairly well... :shrug:
I would send it to Matt Nelson, let him cut/clean/press it .

DELL'OTTO!

dellotto.jpg

Very Sweet Lloyd! :applause:

Thanks guys! :D Yep, all Dell'Otto - I thought about framing it all, but I think it'd look better with just the F4 part - seeing as that's complete and the rest are sketches, but you got me thinking now bro :P

:idea: Get it framed with everything showing. Use a double border and have the double border be colors that cause the colors in the FF part pull to the forfront this way the eye will automatically go to where you want it to. This will not only look better than having a GIGANTIC border and frame it will also be more cost effective.

Just my 2c. No matter what it's a nice piece! :applause: