• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,200 posts in this topic

i had some time to kill intill i pick up a book up tonight so went ahead to visit my LCS and picked these up for my TOS run i started

TOS43scan.jpg

TOS52raw2.jpg

WOW :o Those comics are AWESOME!!!!

You must shop at the coolest LCS in the known universe! (thumbs u

i had some time to kill intill i pick up a book up tonight so went ahead to visit my LCS and picked these up for my TOS run i started

TOS43scan.jpg

TOS52raw2.jpg

If he shops at Bedrock City Comic Company, then he does shop at the coolest LCS in the known universe.

:)

TOS43scan.jpg

TOS52raw2.jpg

If he shops at Bedrock City Comic Company, then he does shop at the coolest LCS in the known universe.

Still waiting for the big geek to open a Newport Beach branch. :wishluck:

I don't know about the coolest LCS. :P but you sure have alot of stuff.I have to check out your store someday when I down your way hm

Please come check out the store. But please hurry before Chris buys all the good stuff.

I don't know about the coolest LCS. :P but you sure have alot of stuff.I have to check out your store someday when I down your way hm

Please come check out the store. But please hurry before Chris buys all the good stuff.

As Nearmint says,when are you going to open a Newport Beach branch.I'm out here in So. Calif. Nobody has good back issues around here. (shrug)

TOS43scan.jpg

TOS52raw2.jpg

If that's the case I need to move to Houston. Most stores here in NY sucks, except for one.

Edited by Taro90

Still waiting for the big geek to open a Newport Beach branch. :wishluck:

:idea: I would love to do that.

recap of today/week!!! knock out some of my TOS run thanks to the help of some good people

PICKED these up at BEDROCKCITY here in houston the greatest store in the lands ( now give me a free sticker!!)

TOS43scan.jpgTOS52raw2.jpg

got this tonight and last week ( i think ) FROM a stand up dude...AGGIEZ CGC was WAY too hard on this book and its getting resub

TOS50scan.jpgscantos97.jpg

and a 1st time buy from Dale roberts great price on some filler books i need for the run!

tos.jpgtos2.jpg

THANKS to everyone who been helping me do this project!!

Edited by c-mack

im going to need a 2nd job with all the nice stuff you and mike show me =(

TOS43scan.jpg

TOS52raw2.jpg

I agree (thumbs u

recap of today/week!!! knock out some of my TOS run thanks to the help of some good people

PICKED these up at BEDROCKCITY here in houston the greatest store in the lands ( now give me a free sticker!!)

TOS43scan.jpgTOS52raw2.jpg

got this tonight and last week ( i think ) FROM a stand up dude...AGGIEZ CGC was WAY too hard on this book and its getting resub

TOS50scan.jpgscantos97.jpg

and a 1st time buy from Dale roberts great price on some filler books i need for the run!

tos.jpgtos2.jpg

THANKS to everyone who been helping me do this project!!

Wow,Those are some awesome books :applause:

If you keep this up,your going to have a better comic book collection than me :o

got this tonight was told its a solid 9.2 but the tanning i think will bring it down some but still a very sharp copy it hink one more down !for the run :yay:

Picture007.jpg

Looks pretty sharp and CGC doesn't always slam SA books for the tanning. Interested to see what you get if you slab...looks like you have a big sub to do soon.