• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

Almost entirely X books :)

Already found Wolverine Origins 1-6

I had to borrow someones crossover/suv to get the stuff home, folded 3 seats down and barely made it :D

Looking for New Mutants 98 :wishluck:

Edited by dupont2005

I had to borrow someones crossover/suv to get the stuff home, folded 3 seats down and barely made it :D

Let us know what you find... (thumbs u

Let us know what you find... (thumbs u

That's a lotta boxes of papery goodness!

Good luck finding a NW 98 however remember this valuable peice of info. If you do find one, avert your eyes quickly. It's by far the ugliest book ever created and will damage your eyes within seconds!

Picked up a few early X-men for my raw 1-66 run. Some cool books! This one is my favorite of the week. Should have this soon from Gacollectibles. Top edge is suspected of being trimmed but it's not a definite. I am never selling or getting it graded anyway. It's for my own enjoyment. I saw the book in person last week at a local con and went home wishing I grabed it. I finally wised up! My #1 will be on its way soon as well. Still paying it off haha

jtowfm.jpg

Edited by TheDanimal

Picked up a few early X-men for my raw 1-66 run. Some cool books! This one is my favorite of the week. Should have this soon from Gacollectibles. Top edge is suspected of being trimmed but it's not a definite. I am never selling or getting it graded anyway. It's for my own enjoyment. I saw the book in person last week at a local con and went home wishing I grabed it. I finally wised up! My #1 will be on its way soon as well. Still paying it off haha

jtowfm.jpg

Awesome book (thumbs u