• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,153 posts in this topic

A personal Grail book. Highest Graded from the Pedigree Auction, one of my favorite covers.

I would gladdly submit this as a candidate for one of the best covers with the worst story lines ever.

:cloud9:

001-1.jpg

picked this up for less then grading fee, anybody know why its in a old school modern red label?

back then 1975+ was modern. They only changed it to 1980 recently.

Her first signature series book. Not only that but since she reads Laurel K Hamilton religiously it's one of her grails as far as Anita Blake is concerned. Obviously she loves it! lol SS signed by Laurell K Hamilton and Brett Booth. 9.6.

93155.jpg.8d44fa7bb69aec73dee086f553850af8.jpg

A personal Grail book. Highest Graded from the Pedigree Auction, one of my favorite covers.

I would gladdly submit this as a candidate for one of the best covers with the worst story lines ever.

:cloud9:

001-1.jpg

Fantastic book Doc! I've always loved that cover. Great purple color and the killer whales are awesome.

Her first signature series book. Not only that but since she reads Laurel K Hamilton religiously it's one of her grails as far as Anita Blake is concerned. Obviously she loves it! lol SS signed by Laurell K Hamilton and Brett Booth. 9.6.

Always nice to see a grail and its collector coming together finally.

:applause:

Collect what you love + you can't go wrong. She looks pretty happy!!