• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,153 posts in this topic

I don't normally pimp my books all over the forums but this one is just too sweet not to. 4 years of searching and waiting for the right copy at the right price finally paid off.

RAD24DFA201034_192852.jpg

Great Book.

Not sure I agree with the phrase Pimp (whatever it is supposed to mean). I think this is a great place for sharing cool books and learning about books you might not have seen before.

I have found books here that I did not know about and ended up wanting to get. Like the one you presented.

So, if this is pimping then keep pimping!

I don't normally pimp my books all over the forums but this one is just too sweet not to. 4 years of searching and waiting for the right copy at the right price finally paid off.

RAD24DFA201034_192852.jpg

:applause:

Glad I didn't fight you for it... lol

Yet another tasty tidbit from 1stfo off of the boards. :banana:

Wouldn't this look sweet with an Alex Ross sig?

scanGoblin10001.jpg

Memo to Marvel Studios: this is what the Goblin is suppose to look like.

Edited by kdoginohio

Incredible Hulk 141 - I found this on eBay. Its another July 1971 issue. Tough month. The copy is a little dirty in the top left corner, but I can always upgrade down the road.

Incredible_Hulk141.jpg

Jimmy Olsen 139 - This is also a July 1971 issue. I found this on the WorldWide Comics website. This is my first "pedigree" book. It says it is a "Hollywood" copy. If anyone knows about that colleciton, let me know.

Jimmy_Olsen139.jpg

Here are some great American Flagg! issues I found in my LCS quarter bin recently. Check the scans - these are beautiful.

American_Flagg3.jpg

American_Flagg4.jpg

American_Flagg5.jpg

Got this X-men #30 this week for my run. I just love it. Great colors! USAF Mildenhall collection book with COA. Got a couple more this week including a #37 in similar grade at the Outer Limits in Waltham for 19$!! I've gotten my best deals there. He has a lot of high grade left for me to buy every couple weeks I stop by.

sdi3xk.jpg

Got this X-men #30 this week for my run. I just love it. Great colors! USAF Mildenhall collection book with COA. Got a couple more this week including a #37 in similar grade at the Outer Limits in Waltham for 19$!! I've gotten my best deals there. He has a lot of high grade left for me to buy every couple weeks I stop by.

sdi3xk.jpg

Nice book :applause:

sdi3xk.jpg

nice book dude