• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

Got some nice Batman stuff from namisgr this afternoon.

brave_bold_76.jpg

brave_bold_90.jpg

batman_241.jpg

Is this not an iconic Batman cover? I actually saw a woman on the subway this morning with this on her tee. :headbang:

detective_336.jpg

The 'Tec also has a great Infantino Elongated Man backup story:

detective_336_interior.jpg

I'm gonna go out on a limd here and say the upper right wins the award for greatest thought-bubble-to-panel-area ratio.

One of my favorite things to collect, is odd ball Archie items. I saw this on eBay a while ago, but had to wait for the guy to make it a BIN or Best Offer. Finally, he did, so I went for it, and got it!

4623207742_bf74d1633d_o.jpg

I got these last week (along with the Archie pick up sticks). The jalopy is still new in box!

4585014897_f15ac67799_b.jpg

One of my favorite things to collect, is odd ball Archie items. I saw this on eBay a while ago, but had to wait for the guy to make it a BIN or Best Offer. Finally, he did, so I went for it, and got it!

I got these last week (along with the Archie pick up sticks). The jalopy is still new in box!

4585014897_f15ac67799_b.jpg

Cool!

Ok, first post. I've been hovering the boards for a while now just looking at the lovely collections everyone has. Managed to pick these up this week for £12 total including P+P:

asm68a.jpg

asm69.jpg

asm70.jpg

Nice books (thumbs u

WTTB (Hope you survive the asylum :insane: )

Ok, first post. I've been hovering the boards for a while now just looking at the lovely collections everyone has. Managed to pick these up this week for £12 total including P+P:

Nice pickup. Welcome to the Boards.

Nice pickup. Welcome to the Boards.

Welcome,Spideys are always a good buy :applause:

(see I CAN be nice too!)

I love this sort of stuff. Is there any back story to what Goldberg was doing? It's self evident it's an Israeli philatelic issue, but what's the deal with the Stan contribution? Is this the only one he did?

I love this sort of stuff. Is there any back story to what Goldberg was doing? It's self evident it's an Israeli philatelic issue, but what's the deal with the Stan contribution? Is this the only one he did?

I have no idea how it came to be. Maybe if I see him at a con I'll ask, but the item was too awesome to pass up!