• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,135 posts in this topic

Greggy I love those prowler & luke cage covers :D That luke was such a punk back then :) I'm amazed that punch would not do something like smash peters jaw woops ... spidermans :cloud9:

Edited by synch

WOW! Greggy pulling out all the stops today!That Avengers #59s colors just POP.

This is why you are the Master,and we but your subjects. (worship)

:acclaim:

Thanks, some guy at a local con was selling the mostly original owner collection of his friend who is ill and needs the $$.

The beauty of it is that the local market doesn't really appreciate these types of books so despite me not being there first, I was able to buy the most of the books.

I wasn't able to pay for everything total (12 more books - ASM 31, 66, 68, 74, 75, 77, 80, 84, 94, 108 and Silver Surfer 8 and 12). Paid $3000 for the lot, which is huge for a local convention but will make back tons.

The quality was so good for the late 60s and later stuff that I had to leave so solid 9.4 books.

The person who was selling the books for his friend is aware of CGC, as he graded his collection a few years ago and got $380K for it. :o

I hope to eventually get to the Batmans, Detectives, and Green Lanterns. :wishluck:

yeah,that Avengers has stolen my heart!WOW

LOVE the ASM114 <3

Sounds like the money is going for a worthy cause as-well.

A win, win situation.

Thanks, some guy at a local con was selling the mostly original owner collection of his friend who is ill and needs the $$.

The beauty of it is that the local market doesn't really appreciate these types of books so despite me not being there first, I was able to buy the most of the books.

I wasn't able to pay for everything total (12 more books - ASM 31, 66, 68, 74, 75, 77, 80, 84, 94, 108 and Silver Surfer 8 and 12). Paid $3000 for the lot, which is huge for a local convention but will make back tons.

The quality was so good for the late 60s and later stuff that I had to leave so solid 9.4 books.

The person who was selling the books for his friend is aware of CGC, as he graded his collection a few years ago and got $380K for it. :o

I hope to eventually get to the Batmans, Detectives, and Green Lanterns. :wishluck:

The Vancouver Pedigree?

The Vancouver Pedigree?

No

The Vancouver Pedigree?

No

The Vancouver Kid Pedigree? :insane: