• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,135 posts in this topic

I just luv this cover. This is my fourth copy. Thanks, Pink 181.

scanGoblin0001.jpg

and then there is this gem from Bosco685. :cloud9:

scanMornickstuf0001.jpg

and this too. Other than my Bucky O'Hare books, this is the only Bunny book I have.

scanMornickstuf0002.jpg

Thanks Nick.

Edited by kdoginohio

In hand today... Was glad to finally find a copy. I had been looking at the scan and realized that it's the same copy from the Seduction of the Innocent. org site that I've been looking at for the last couple years.

BrendaStarr4-1.jpg

Did you get that off comicbookswap.com?

Anything under $750 is 20% down and balance in 2 payments. I don't know about over 750 except that the 20% still applies. You can email them and ask.

You can usually work something out. I've found Frank is the most readily available and can give you terms that usually help. I did a book that was 4 figures once that was 20% down and 3 payments. I've done a $300ish book that was 50% down, 50% within 45 or 30 days, something like that. They can be flexible when they want to. :/

In hand today... Was glad to finally find a copy. I had been looking at the scan and realized that it's the same copy from the Seduction of the Innocent. org site that I've been looking at for the last couple years.

BrendaStarr4-1.jpg

No I bought it from mycomicart.com. Stephen O'Day, good guy to deal with. (thumbs u

BrendaStarr4-1.jpg

No I bought it from mycomicart.com. Stephen O'Day, good guy to deal with. (thumbs u

I see. comicbookswap.com uses a similar purple background so that's why I assumed.

Nice comic (thumbs u

Some Marvel Copper Keys :cloud9: Plus a nice first issue Jughead with Archie :luhv:

jugheadwitharchiedigest.jpg

I have a copy of that same Jughead with Archie digest. (thumbs u

I love the cover on this baby :headbang:

Does it look like a 2.5? That's what the dealer graded it...

Got a few new books from some great boardies!

Bob Layton and David Micheline. :cloud9:

Ironman150CGC92SSLaytonMicheline.jpg

That is one of my favorite Iron Man covers. Very nice (thumbs u

Edited by Freekster

Just won this off the Bay yesterday straight from IDW another 9.8 for my Ghost Whisperer Photo incentive collection. Will post better scans when I get it.

Only two to go now out of five.... :acclaim::headbang::acclaim:

A classic Ghost Whisperer promo shot of Love!!!

:cloud9:

GhostWhispererPhotVarientIssue1CGC9.jpg

Edited by Zachlaka