• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,148 posts in this topic

Cross posted in the too-often ignored This Week in your BA collection thread. I'll post the other 80 or so books from Chicago there later this week.

Straight from Chicago (after another trip to Baltimore). Priced raw $6, found in a 50% off box--not sure what the dealer was thinking, since other F+ romance books were marked $15.

I don't slab many books, but I was so psyched to find this. Never thought I'd own a HG copy, never mind come across one in the bargain bins. Tied for 2nd highest graded, and just a super cool cover I always assumed was by Cardy.

D'ya care yet, Greggy? D'ya?

Cover looks like Giordano to me (shrug)

I'll give you the inks on her hair, but I don't see it anywhere else, especially in the composition. I'd love to know for sure. Has always been one of my favorite early BA covers.

Edited by silverandbronze

and

GSWWBN3.jpg

capamerica137.jpg

Doc those 6.5s and 7.0s are'nt in your collecting focus,I can take those away for you.I mean you would'nt want those around your 9.8s,would ya. ;)

Valid point. It could be catchy and you may not have any 9.8s within a year or so.

ILL take a few of the diseased books off of your hands also to ensure the 9.8s are not infected.

Cross posted in the too-often ignored This Week in your BA collection thread. I'll post the other 80 or so books from Chicago there later this week.

Straight from Chicago (after another trip to Baltimore). Priced raw $6, found in a 50% off box--not sure what the dealer was thinking, since other F+ romance books were marked $15.

I don't slab many books, but I was so psyched to find this. Never thought I'd own a HG copy, never mind come across one in the bargain bins. Tied for 2nd highest graded, and just a super cool cover I always assumed was by Cardy.

D'ya care yet, Greggy? D'ya?

Nice

So why do they not put any info at all on some of the labels? Do they just no know who the artist is? Are there too many inside to list?

That is SOP for reprints. I have no idea if that is one , jus sayin.

Already posted elsewhere, but right now I'm pretty tickled about adding this one today...

img169.jpg

Beautiful copy! :applause:

Very nice.I Have that on my want list,just want to finish getting the bigger grails.Showcase 22,F.F#1,X-Men#1,Daredevil#1 then this one. :applause:

Ive been so busy lately no time to put away new purchases. Heres a pic i snapped of junk in my needs to be put away pile. (happening today!)

DSC_0551.jpg

Yes. i will buy anything lol

Already posted elsewhere, but right now I'm pretty tickled about adding this one today...

img169.jpg

Beautiful copy! :applause:

Very nice.I Have that on my want list,just want to finish getting the bigger grails.Showcase 22,F.F#1,X-Men#1,Daredevil#1 then this one. :applause:

X-men 1 is next for me ... (thumbs u

Caps one enormous tooth has always been kind of funny on that cover. On a few covers I have seen them draw the bad guys, if present, with individual teeth lines, while the good guys get the single tooth look (see below).

Here is a nice cap

comic001-8-2.jpg

Ive been so busy lately no time to put away new purchases. Heres a pic i snapped of junk in my needs to be put away pile. (happening today!)

DSC_0551.jpg

Something missing in the pic... hm

OH, I know...some DC's! :shy:

DSC_0551.jpg

Something missing in the pic... hm

OH, I know...some DC's! :shy:

I actually have a sweet tec295 on its way for my giant green monster collection :grin:

...Got this on E-bay this week,...the seller listed it as fine,...it's a 9.0 easy,... :cloud9:

bbbbb42.jpg

.....and this was only $6.00,...it had a nasty sticker stain over the WK in Blackhawk,...but I just rubbed it out with a little bread,...by the way whole wheat works just as well as wonder bread in a pinch,...

bh173.jpg