• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,136 posts in this topic

wow, i can't believe they show flying guts and ribs and other blech like that in a 40's comic, years before EC and company made it fashionable

that "Planet" comics cover is just gorgeous. the art on some of those Planet covers is way beyond what else was in comics then. are the insides anywhere near as nice?

Found this at the local Vancouver comic show on Sunday mixed with a bunch of bronze and copper books

4favscover.jpg[/img]

4favsback.jpg[/img]

Didn't realize till I got home it was the Kurtzman file copy

I swiped these pics of it from Heritage. It is in a new holder now without the file copy designation but the "Property of H Kurtzman" on the back made me figure out what had happened. :headbang:

:wishluck: Hiyo!

As a fan/reader of Dynamite Entertainment Comics... that Four Favorites #10, is just stunning!

I know I need a scanner.....but man,I just got my first computer

like two years ago...still don't have a mp3 either.Kicking and screaming into

the twenty first century.Guess it comes from being born in the 70's,and not getting

even a cd player till 1996! lol.Plus I spend every last cent on comicbooks :gossip:

and i'm cheap as heck!

018-5.jpg