• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,150 posts in this topic

Nice book Andrew

hm It seems to have a single (manufactured) staple. Correct or not?

Correct, and not unusual for 1943-45 books. I imagine all of the steel saved in all of the comic books published made a square yard of a liberty ship's hull or something. It does make Dells of that period a bit harder to find with nice tight covers though.

I stopped buying Master of Kung Fu comics off the rack in 1976, so I was delighted to see long high grade runs of the later parts of the series come up for sale. I landed the Western Pennsylvania pedigree copies of MOKF from 66-125 (the final issue), 59 comics in all.

The issues written by Doug Moench are proving to be a good read:

MOKF2.jpg

I stopped buying Master of Kung Fu comics off the rack in 1976, so I was delighted to see long high grade runs of the later parts of the series come up for sale. I landed the Western Pennsylvania pedigree copies of MOKF from 66-125 (the final issue), 59 comics in all.

The issues written by Doug Moench are proving to be a good read:

MOKF2.jpg

Sweet pickup dude :cloud9: