• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,151 posts in this topic

Wow, that's an ignorant comment if I've ever seen one...

that "gay" would be the 80's term - not the new liberal, "im offended by everything" definition. in the 80's "gay" meant stupid, silly - and guess what - its still the definition! weeeeeeeeee

lol lol lol

that "gay" would be the 80's term - not the new liberal, "im offended by everything" definition. in the 80's "gay" meant stupid, silly - and guess what - its still the definition! weeeeeeeeee

lol lol lol

I can't decide whether that was ignorant or ingenious!

Posted these on the Silver forum w/no response, filled a gap in my ongoing quest for ST 101-135 clean mid grade raw.

From England via ebay, long wait, but worth it! The colors are amazing. Bought at OPG 2.0 prices. I'm more than satisfied. Roger Stern's file copies BTW (allegedly, but w/ signed coa).

st_103_1.jpg

st_104_1.jpg

st_105_1.jpg

st_106_1.jpg

Posted these on the Silver forum w/no response, filled a gap in my ongoing quest for ST 101-135 clean mid grade raw.

From England via ebay, long wait, but worth it! The colors are amazing. Bought at OPG 2.0 prices. I'm more than satisfied. Roger Stern's file copies BTW (allegedly, but w/ signed coa).

st_103_1.jpg

st_104_1.jpg

st_105_1.jpg

st_106_1.jpg

Awesome books!!!

st_103_1.jpg

st_104_1.jpg

st_105_1.jpg

st_106_1.jpg

love it!Well done! :applause:

jlu35206.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Picked this bad boy up for $2.00 at the LCS. Will be going to CGC :grin:

$2.00?

WOW. :applause:

that is tres cool!

Thanks!!

Just out of curiosity, what do you guys see this issue going for? I was a little shocked at the $2.00 price tag! Need to do a quick page count...

EDIT: It's all there :)

Edited by Liaton-9000

GCD is your friend.

Seems "Master of the Universe" was somewhat of a whore - bit like Tarzan as a licensed character. Many publishers, no "home".

Marvel had the property (via Star) in 5/86 - 5/88 at least.

DC had it 82/3 - in a period that covers the DC Comics Presents.

Image had a crack 2002/2003

Mattel self published a buttload.

Would be an interesting exercise to collect them all . . .

GCD is your friend.

Seems "Master of the Universe" was somewhat of a whore - bit like Tarzan as a licensed character. Many publishers, no "home".

Marvel had the property (via Star) in 5/86 - 5/88 at least.

DC had it 82/3 - in a period that covers the DC Comics Presents.

Image had a crack 2002/2003

Mattel self published a buttload.

Would be an interesting exercise to collect them all . . .

We look forward to the group shot Peter. :baiting:

I am buying a collection today, all Marvel and DC. Almost complete runs from 1971 till 2000 of all major titles. Original owner, alpha-numerically organized. Bagged and boarded in new boxes. With some SA thrown in there also.

Would this qualify as a Pedigree? Maybe a stupid question, but can you get a Bronze age collection Pedigreed?

Thanks for reading my post.

Eric