• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

My X-mas gift to myself because I deserve it :sumo:

:devil:

Very nice, congrats!! (thumbs u I'm a big fan of self gifting $$ slabs, 'cause no one else is givin' them to me ;)

You mean I am not the only one? WHEW, I feel better about it myself now! :devil:

Here is some junk I picked up last week... :devil:

I bought them from a local chap who said he's had them for 15 years since his grandfather passed away. I'm sooo skeptical, so I'm praying there's no resto. It was just odd to find these 2 among a small pile of random "garbage" SA books. Then again, the DD#1 wasn't even bagged and boarded, so he probably didn't realize they had any value until now.

Please take a moment to grade these books. Thanks!

FC_XMEN_1.jpg

FC_DD_1.jpg

Edited by voorhees

I bought them from a local chap who said he's had them for 15 years since his grandfather passed away. I'm sooo skeptical, so I'm praying there's no resto. It was just odd to find these 2 among a small pile of random "garbage" SA books. Then again, the DD#1 wasn't even bagged and boarded, so he probably didn't realize they had any value until now.

FC_XMEN_1.jpg

FC_DD_1.jpg

Nice Christmas present for you! :applause:

Another DC!!! :o:)

Shame about the sub crease,because the colours are SWEET!

comics063.jpg

Fun stuff, buy you should really save up those quarters and buy some of those books you keep saying you cannot afford. Opportunity cost my friend! :baiting:

Seriously though. that's what I'm doing now. No more odds and ends. I'm saving my dough for more expensive (relative term) items. You should consider that too.

The cheapies will pretty much always be there!

Please take a moment to grade these books. Thanks!

FC_XMEN_1.jpg

FC_DD_1.jpg

What a stroke of luck! Congrats on getting some holiday magic working bro :applause: