• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,189 posts in this topic

Look what Santa(me) got for me for X-Mas!! :cloud9:

tta57hgc.jpg

jim106.jpg

Awesome books again, KV! If you can't be good to yourself, who can you be good to?

Thanks cheetah + so true!! BTW, all of those super HG Gaines File Copies are just glorious. :o :o (worship) (worship) :cloud9: :cloud9: There ain't enough gremlins to do them justice. Now THAT'S a trade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some of the books you guys come up with are just amazing. I'm almost without words as to how you guys find these old books in such pristine condition. (worship)

They use money to sniff em out

Something that's quite apparent I don't have enough of. :cry:

I traded nearly all my SA and BA dupes to Worldwide and got some tasty stuff in return.

BC36FC.jpg

CaptainMidnight38FC.jpg

Planet57FC.jpg

Well done, I guess :mad: . A bunch of these were to be mine in 9 days time :frustrated:

collect some modern drek for 6 months please :baiting:

Beat up,but complete and all mine.The Batman fighting crime as Robin as a teen is really cool.Is this the origin of Robins costume?

comics018.jpg

That one is scarce in any shape! :applause:

Signed no less!

1CON001.jpg

I bought that one off the stands in our family vacation to Minnesota that year....., :banana:

Yes...., I'm old :sorry: