• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

Went and looked through part of a collection yesterday. 6hrs and 1 sore back later I walked out with these rags......... :insane::screwy::insane:

CIMG2682.jpg

CIMG2683.jpg

CIMG2685.jpg

CIMG2690.jpg

CIMG2689.jpg

CIMG2688.jpg

CIMG2687.jpg

CIMG2686.jpg

and the WORST of the bunch......

:grin:

CIMG2691.jpg

The white logo of Solar #1 in the very bottom right corner looks to be a printing error and NOT a sunfade..... :cloud9:

And, yes. Most of these will be for sale very soon.... ;)

Since this came from Brad's collection I thought I'd just show this here now that I have it.

faust1specialedition-1.jpg

Unlike some I have seen this one doesn't have the Signatures of Dave Q & Tim V on the back of the front cover.

Edited by Mr 9.8

I bought a couple of John Byrne posters not too long ago on the boards from PtTuller. I have wanted these since they came out ( I cannot remember why I didn't buy them back then ) and am really happy to have such pretty copies. The two posters form one image and my wife was sweet enough to get them framed for me as a present. The hand is my lovely wife Emily's:

2gwxpwh.jpg

I love that Captain Marvel cover!

+1! Other than #1, probably my favorite CM cover!

I was hoping to get a 9.6-9.8 but that dang #4 is practically extinct according to the census. This 9.4 had GREAT eye appeal in hand. I know its a deal breaker for some but i'm not a miswrap snob especially for a small straight one like that so i am VERY happy with this copy!

I gotta thank Steve(rube11) for pointing me in this books direction so i could add it to my CM run (worship)