• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,188 posts in this topic

Got this one in the mail this week...

5429326893_966c40999b_b.jpg

Very nice aggiez.. I love that book. I've been kind of looking for one to go with my 9.0 48. Congrats. :applause:

BTW I'm in Houston right now. Anywhere I should check out? I'm probably going to go by Bedrock on Saturday for a quick look.

5429326893_966c40999b_b.jpg

Must ......not...... allow.......awesome......looking.....Marvels .......to ..... detour....me ......from .....my .....goal !! :mad:

Thats pretty sweet aggiez :applause:

Very nice aggiez.. I love that book. I've been kind of looking for one to go with my 9.0 48. Congrats. :applause:

BTW I'm in Houston right now. Anywhere I should check out? I'm probably going to go by Bedrock on Saturday for a quick look.

Thanks guys. Yep Adam, they DO compliment each other nicely... (thumbs u

Certainly check out Bedrock on Westheimer. Other than that, I can't say I would recommend any other LCS's. Maybe Third Planet on Buffalo Speedway/59 but that place is a trainwreck of 90's drek...still kind of cool to walk through and reminisce though.

PM me if you go to Bedrock on Saturday. I need to go and pick up some books that have been sitting in my box for 2 months. Maybe we can chat.

4158009646_aba9b73b0d.jpg5429326893_966c40999b.jpg

Edited by AGGIEZ