• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,155 posts in this topic

A1 #4 of 6. Contains a Grendel story that I never knew about. B&W anthology title with stories by Moebius, Sienkiewicz & Alan Moore. Meta-Warriors cover by Simon Bisley.

A1f.jpg

2b29cad8.jpg

I bought my first Edgar Church Mile High pedigree book this week. I had never seen a book from this pedigree in person before. Now I know why people are so overtly complimentary about these books. This is a nice quality book. Any Golden age book in 9.6 looks great, but this one is outstanding. I especially enjoy the cover artist Zolnerowich and the GA Style depth perception of the pirate ship in the background. Because of this book, I have noticed more Fight Comics that are now on my want list.

2b29cad8.jpg

I bought my first Edgar Church Mile High pedigree book this week. I had never seen a book from this pedigree in person before. Now I know why people are so overtly complimentary about these books. This is a nice quality book. Any Golden age book in 9.6 looks great, but this one is outstanding. I especially enjoy the cover artist Zolnerowich and the GA Style depth perception of the pirate ship in the background. Because of this book, I have noticed more Fight Comics that are now on my want list.

NICE book.....what a cool cover. I know what you mean about MH's....a friend has a large stack of Mile High Justice Traps The Guilty's and they really have to be seen to be appreciated. That probably applies to any TRUE pedigree....they have that extra "kick". GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

That is bagshine(!) in the title lettering.Besides the bit

of overspray,this book is SHARP!

0newmay083.jpg

I've heard of shoeshine boys, but you Canadians have bagshine boys? What will they think of next :shrug:

That is bagshine(!) in the title lettering.Besides the bit

of overspray,this book is SHARP!

0newmay083.jpg

I've heard of shoeshine boys, but you Canadians have bagshine boys? What will they think of next :shrug:

Yep,we have it pretty good up here.They are not boys... :gossip:

Sigh,well it is on my list now.Thank you very much for the information sir.

Please enjoy this great low grader.Was really not impressed

with the ending of the story.Felt ripped off.Like at the end of the Dark Tower books,

but with less time invested.

0newmay035.jpg